my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stupid Times At The Carnival

I just got back from the carnival. It was so boring. 
So we were volunteering, and when we got there, we had no idea where to go. So then we found some people from our school at a booth selling t-shirts and asked them what to do. They told us that we could take over for them, because they were leaving soon. So we did. The rides were closing at 4, and it was 3:30 so we only were managing it for like 30 minutes. And there was a volunteer sign in sheet in a box at our booth, so a bunch of other people from our school came over to us and we told them to sign in. But some people weren't on the sign in list, so they either left or wrote their names on it. I had a migraine, so I bought some popcorn (food helps me when I have migraines) and my friend and I ate it. 
When the carnival ended our shift still wasn't over for another two and a half hours, so we went over to the firehouse where there was food and drinks. Once we realized that there was nothing for us to do, I tried calling my mom to pick us up like 20,000 times. She didn't pick up, and I thought she was mad at me and just ignoring my calls. But really she was outside talking to someone. She said she would come pick us up, so we walked back to the place where she dropped us off. Then I started naming some of the trees after the Beatles and the Monkees. I found the shortest tree and named it Davy, and the tallest tree and named it Mike, and then the rest of the trees were just randomly named after a Beatle or Monkee. 
Then my mom made me and my friend get some chocolate in the grocery store, and we had a fun time getting the stuff and making jokes. Only us weirdos can have fun in a supermarket. We ended up getting muffins and gum too. It cost like $30 for just that stuff. I was like "What the hell? Thirty bucks for chocolate, muffins, and gum?!?!?!?" It was ludicrous!

And now, I have to get back to doing my homework. 

Peace and Love<3, 
Nessa ;)

No comments:

John Lennon quotes that I love

  • "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
  • "All you need is love. "
  • "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
  • "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
  • "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
  • "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
  • "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
  • "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
  • "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
  • "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
  • "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "
Powered By Blogger