Wow, again I haven't posted forever!
I would just like to talk about the new website I made today. It's url is http://talkingaboutsuicide.webs.com/
I created this website for people who were/are considering suicide, so that they can talk about it with other people who went through similar situations.
If you, or someone you know are/is concidering suicide, send them the link.
John Lennon quotes that I love
- "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
- "All you need is love. "
- "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
- "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
- "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
- "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
- "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
- "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
- "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
- "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
- "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
- "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "