my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bored and Annoyed

I finally finished my homework! 
When I finished, though, I had to clean my room before I could go on the computer. That was annoying, but manageable. Now I'm watching the Vice Presidential Debate (again). I can never seem to pay attention long enough to remember what they said. I still can't pay attention. But I actually like watching it. It's interesting to listen to what they have to say. 
I personally think that neither Sarah Palin nor Barack Obama are qualified for the positions they set out to achieve, however if I had to choose, I probably would vote for Obama/Biden. Even though I definitely think that Hillary Clinton should have been the Democratic nominee for either president or vice president. Sarah Palin totally ignores the questions that she's asked most of the time, and McCain is old, and I would not want to take that risk that Palin could become the president. THAT would be a problem.
 
"President Palin, do you think we should go to war?" 
"Well, in light of recent events, I believe that some immediate actions should be taken in order to solve our problems. Let's take the maverick approach!"
"So... is that a yes or a no?" 
"I think that we should do whatever a maverick would do!" 
"That's not an answer to my question" 
"Well, I don't like that question." 
"So, if you don't answer, does that mean 'no'?"
"Well, it means that we should, you know, do something. You know, I can see Russia from my house!" 
*everyone slaps their foreheads* 

That's an exaggeration of what could happen. And that's why I don't want McCain to win. Is there a third party candidate? Because that's who I'd vote for if they were experienced. 

And now you know my political views, when all I was going to do was say what I was doing today.  Only I could get so sidetracked. 

Peace && L. O. V. E. <3, 

V J R <3
a  o 
n  r
e  d
s  a
s  n
a  n
    e

No comments:

John Lennon quotes that I love

  • "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
  • "All you need is love. "
  • "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
  • "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
  • "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
  • "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
  • "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
  • "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
  • "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
  • "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
  • "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "
Powered By Blogger