my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Nostalgic Xanga Posts and a Football Game

So, today was a generally good day. Not that anything interesting happened. But today I'm going to my school's Homecoming game. That should be interesting, considering that I don't like football. I'll have more on that experience later. 

So right before now, I was looking at my old xangas, and the xangas of my friends and ex-friends. The one thing I found was one of the posts on my ex best friend's xanga(names have been substituted(the line with a star in it is the boy I used to like(not then) and the line with the & is my ex-best friend))..... 

AHHH VAnEsSa is GOoNA KILL ME!!!!! HELP! SeriOUlsy VenessA! IT waZ a Mere MIsTake!
::Flashback::
Vanessa: "OH MY GOD I'm SOOOooooo tired....."
Vanessa points at _*__ and says " I wanna S__P YOu"
Of course Poor lIttle Clueless __&_ didn't hear Vanessa very well....
_&__: "YOU WANNA SLEPP WITH HIM!??!?!?!?!?! O_o"?
Vanessa: "EW!" ___*___: "YOU LITTLe Sick MinDEd PERV!"
Vanessa: "I SAID I WANted TO SLAP HIM!"
:: End Of Flashback::
So now poor __&_ is being attacked by Vanessa's snapping fingers.......

I'm so glad I found that, or I would never have remembered that! 
Even though I still have some bad feelings toward her for talking about me behind my back (that's why she's my EX-best friend), I have to remember that she really was my best friend. :/

Now I feel pretty nostalgic..... and I really miss her as a friend.  

~ Nessa :(

No comments:

John Lennon quotes that I love

  • "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
  • "All you need is love. "
  • "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
  • "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
  • "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
  • "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
  • "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
  • "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
  • "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
  • "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
  • "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "
Powered By Blogger