my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Poem That Carly Was So Curious About

I was on the phone with Carly, and I told her about a poem I wrote, but I never really told her what it was. So now I'm going to reveal to the public the poem that I wrote yesterday at midnight. 

Carly

You steer me in the right direction
You show me the way
You lighten up my life
Day after day

What more can I say? 
You're my cousin and my best friend
Without you, I'd die 
The time we spend together I wish would never end

All the time that we spend
Holds a place in my heart
I can't even describe it
"You complete me" is a start

And when there's pain in my heart 
You're there to comfort me 
Without you're kindness,
I don't know where I'd be

Can you see? 
You're my other half 
You + me = best friends
Just do the math

You make me laugh
No matter what I was feeling before
When I'm already laughing, 
you make me laugh more

You open doors
In my mind, and you just understand
You make my life interesting 
from boring and bland

You deserve a hand
Standing ovation, round of applause, cheers
You've stayed by my side-
through laughter and tears

All these years 
Since 16 years ago, 
the day of my birth
You may never understand how much, to me, you're worth. 


I really hope you like it, Coo. God, I haven't called you that in forever! Anyway, that was a different style for me.  I think the rhyme scheme is ABCB BDED DFGF FHIH HJKJ JLML LNON NPQP PRSS.

Yeah, I'm that cool that I wrote out the whole rhyme scheme. 

PEACE and LOVE <3, 
"V"<3

P.S. Carlz, do you see where I was gonna put "I'd Die Babe?" 

P.P.S. The bolded things are Badfinger song references (in case you didn't know) 

No comments:

John Lennon quotes that I love

  • "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
  • "All you need is love. "
  • "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
  • "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
  • "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
  • "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
  • "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
  • "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
  • "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
  • "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
  • "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "
Powered By Blogger