my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Little Run-In With The Police

Well, tonight was a very interesting night. I was toilet papering houses in my neighborhood with my neighbors (we only did the houses of the people who were with us in the group, but my brother and his friends who were with me did other people's houses even though I told them not to). When I was walking home with my brother and my neighbor (who was just skateboarding, not tee-peeing) we got stopped by a cop. We told him that our mom knew that we were out there, and that she gave us permission to tee-pee the houses of the people who we were with in the group. He asked me for my phone number and my mom's last name, and called her to come outside. Then he asked me for my name, address, and phone number (even though we were pretty close to my house, and I already gave him my phone number) and then soon my mom came out. She talked to him, and Grant (my brother) and I went back inside. As we were sitting at the table, he came to the door and told us that there were complaints, so we had to go and pick up all the toilet paper. So we got trash-bags and went around picking up all the toilet paper we saw. I was pretty upset about this whole deal because I'm a goody-two-shoes who hates to get in trouble at all. So basically, I'm freezing right now, and that's about it!

Peace and Love, 
Vanessa<3

No comments:

John Lennon quotes that I love

  • "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
  • "All you need is love. "
  • "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
  • "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
  • "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
  • "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
  • "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
  • "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
  • "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
  • "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
  • "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "
Powered By Blogger