my Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Making up for Yesterday

Hello everyone! Today I have off from school, so I have to do my English homework *sigh*. I have to read 12 chapters of A Tale oF Two Cities, which is a book that I don't really like that much. It's got an interesting underlying message, however, the language used in it is just difficult for me to comprehend. Oh, yesterday was just a regular average day. Nothing special. Except last night I was on the phone with my cousin for like 3 hours. It was insane. But awesome. Ok, well, I'm gonna put up another post after this, so stay tuned! 

Peace and LOVE<3, 
Ness :)

No comments:

John Lennon quotes that I love

  • "All we are saying is give peace a chance!"
  • "All you need is love. "
  • "I don't believe in killing whatever the reason!"
  • "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. "
  • "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
  • "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
  • "Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. "
  • "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
  • "There's nothing you can know that isn't known. "
  • "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. "
  • "When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream. "
  • "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. "
Powered By Blogger